Sunday, February 28, 2010

Luna


Luna came home with me on February 16th - the day after I got back from the Canary Islands. Here are some pictures of her adventures from the past few weeks.




my first day home - what an exhausting day!


after a trip to the vet - more trauma!

one of my favorite places to sleep

I love to explore

but I can't get up on the couch by myself yet


awwwww


another favorite place to sleep


I'm a cuddle slut :-)

exploring the great outdoors


I found mom's school bag!




videos of Luna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhiBKwoXhBQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zr5kHxSAbQ



4 comments:

  1. Love the Luna pictures...the Luna videos don't work. The tattoo video worked and when I searched for "more videos" from theskardas, there weren't any :-(. Something smells fishy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. They work now! Cute. I love the pic of Luna sleeping with her legs straight up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the videos and pictures. Luna is very cute. Aunt Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luna is darling!!!! That pic of her sleeping with her legs in the air is priceless...

    ReplyDelete