So its been almost 6 months since I last posted here. Oops. I finally got a new phone and was able to dump all my pictures from the old one. So here is our past 6 months in pictures.
July
Dad, Mike, and I met Ali and Shyam for a week in the Boundary Waters while Mom came and stayed with Charlie.
August
Sunglasses fascination, trip to MD, dog walking, zoo train ride, biking
September
Maryland again - weddings and meeting new(old friends), hanging with Luna, and more biking
October
Pumpkin patch with animals and rides, open gym time, Halloween
November
hanging out with Luna, snow, more open gym, Anna Maria Island and Charlie's 2nd birthday
December
More birthday presents wait at home, holiday fun, Christmas morning! and indoor bounce houses




I enjoyed checking out these photos. I've asked your mum to send me some during her visit. 😃
ReplyDelete